- Assist the Client in the development and preparation of the annual operating budget in accordance with California Civil Code.
- Prepare a mailing to owners of the approved budget in accordance with California Civil Code.
- Prepare and submit to Client a Year To Date Budgeted versus Actual Income and Expense analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and maintain books and records necessary to produce Financial Statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare and submit to Client a monthly financial summary of all receipts and disbursements.
- Receive, review and approve vendor invoices and other bills, and prepare checks for payment and subsequent mailing
- Collect all assessments as they become due and payable, and deposit all cash receipts in the Client’s bank accounts, maintained at an FDIC insured banking institution.
- Maintain a record of homeowners dues and receipts, and provide the Client with a monthly delinquency listing. We will send monthly arrear notices as well as notices of default, and record liens against delinquent homeowners.
- Assist the Client’s legal counsel, as necessary, to initiate required legal action consistent with the Association’s By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
- Receive and investigate significant complaints regarding rule violations, and report all such violations to Client for appropriate follow up.
- Assist and advise the Client in the preparation of general correspondence between residents, owners, contractors, etc. Maintain a file of all Client correspondence received or issued.
- Assist the Client in procurement of insurance coverage, as well as the processing of insurance claims.
- Assist the Client in coordinating general membership meetings including the Annual Meeting.
- Where requested by Client we will attend and provide input for any Board and/or operating committee meeting.
- Assist the Client in a competitive bidding process for non-emergency services, and provide input in selection of contractors and in developing contract specifications.
- Obtain from each contractor relevant certificates of insurance including workers compensation and general liability insurance.
- Direct contractors providing recurring services and monitor specific contractor performance to ensure substantial compliance with contract specifications.
- Perform regular site inspections in order to maintain a satisfactory knowledge of the condition of the property and performance of the Client’s contractors.
- Receive service requests for repairs or maintenance of property and report trends in service requests to client.
- Arrange for prompt and satisfactory response to emergency service requests.
- Advise Client of major problems or trends in maintenance service requests as they occur.
- Provide after hours emergency service 24 hours per day, 7 days a week handled by an experienced property manager available to address and promptly respond to all emergency calls.